 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 226
Re: I need a ride to TRU tomorrow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 14:41:07 GMT

Gino, If you still need a ride, I'll be going up there at 3pm.  I have to take
my kid, and today is a school day.  Is this proof that LEGO is catering to
AFOLs (Adult Fans Of LEGO), since they did this during school hours?  Anyway,
if interested in a ride, call me before 2:30 at 293-7899.

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, Gino A. Melone writes:
Is there any chance that someone going to see the LEGO truck at the Sawmill
TRU tomorrow could give me a ride.

I think a few people are planning to get together around lunch.  Would any • of
you be able to offer a ride from I-270 and 161?

Thanks,
Gino A...