 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 223
Re: How about another BLOC Meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.org.us.bloc
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 06:36:37 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, Adrian Drake writes:
Hey gang, it's been a couple of months since we last met, and I've been
extremely prodigious since then.  I'd be willing to host a small gathering
if anyone is interested.  It'll have to be next year, in early January.  How
about January 12th?

The 12th is fine with me...or any other day next week (except Sunday the 13th,
since I need to move my stuff back into my dorm)
What does everyone else think?
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu