 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 222
RE: How about another BLOC Meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.org.us.bloc
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 16:26:10 GMT

Adrian Drake writes:
Hey gang, it's been a couple of months since we last met, and
I've been extremely prodigious since then.  I'd be willing to
host a small gathering if anyone is interested.  It'll have
to be next year, in early January.  How about January 12th?

I was thinking it was about time to get together again too.  And since
that's near the end of winter break, I'll probably have a bunch of new
stuff too!
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu