 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 131
  RE: Next get-together

I've never played BrikWars, but I don't necessarily mind learning :) The 10th is good for me too. Just let me know what I should bring. Is your ride offer still good, Adrian? If so, thanks a bunch, --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Next get-together

Yeah, that shouldn't be a problem. (the ride, that is) Trust me, Bram, as long as Gino doesn't get too worked up over the rules (what's that, a pot calling the kettle black? Nah...) it should be plenty of fun, even for the novice. Adrian (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)