 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 128
    Re: Next get-together —Adrian Drake
   (...) Bah. I'd join in but I play racquetball on Thursdays, and one of my Lenten sacrifices is to not skip any of my workout appointments unless I really really have to. Do it this weekend and I can join in. I'll bring all my Princess Storms along (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

        Re: Next get-together —Gino A. Melone
   (...) I might be interested in doing another gig over the weekend. Let me check with the boss and see what we're doing this weekend. Later, Gino A... (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)