 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 108
    Ohioans build giant green arch and working ferris wheel! —Troy Cefaratti
   Come see the picture from our latest gathering in Northeast Ohio: (URL) old classic sets are Adrian's The cool bug is Gino's The idea for the arch was Gino's, and the large arch was built by Gino and Adrian. The smaller arch was built by Eric. The (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.oh) !

        Re: Ohioans build giant green arch and working ferris wheel! —Brian Stuhan
     That stuff looks pretty cool. When and where is the next gathering? I live in Shaker Heights, if it matters. (23 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

         Re: Ohioans build giant green arch and working ferris wheel! —Troy Cefaratti
     We're going to try to have them monthly. I'm willing to host at my house again, so probably here in Garfield Heights. More details will be forthcoming as we determine a suitable date. Troy Phoenix007 <sky_dude@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

        Re: Ohioans build giant green arch and working ferris wheel! —Christopher Tracey
   (...) Let me know when it happens. (...) After your meeting Rich stopped by my house. We didn't get much of a chance to build, but I did check out some of his models and and show hime some unique items that I had in my collection. The only other (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.loc.us.oh.tol)