 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 110
Re: Ohioans build giant green arch and working ferris wheel!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 05:09:52 GMT

We're going to try to have them monthly.  I'm willing to host at my house
again, so probably here in Garfield Heights.  More details will be
forthcoming as we determine a suitable date.

Troy

Phoenix007 <sky_dude@hotmail.com> wrote in message
That stuff looks pretty cool.  When and where is the next gathering?  I • live
in Shaker Heights, if it matters.