 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 104
  Re: Get together was: Re: Back to the Future DeLorean

The 70's sets would be cool. ;) I've got both the UCS sets here on my entertainment center though, so no need to bring those. I have the silver champion started, but not completely assembled, so you might have to bring that one, as I doubt I'll get (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Get together was: Re: Back to the Future DeLorean

(...) Agreed. (...) Hmm. Technic might be fun. But I'm not sure what we could do in that vein. Maybe some funky contraption. Better mousetrap sort of thing. I assume directions will be forthcoming. :-) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)