 Local / United States / Ohio / Akron / 3
  Akron/Canton Area Lugnet Users

Hello Everyone! I guess I'll be the first to admit I'm from the CAK area! Where are you finding your kits in our area? I found that the Niles TRU has a better selection that the Belden/Canton TRU... Where is a good place to find Technics without (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.akr)

  Re: Akron/Canton Area Lugnet Users

Dave, I've mad some excursions down into the canton area searching for Lego, mostly at the malls and such. Quite frankely I was dissappointed. None of the KB Toys had much of anything. One told me that they didn't even carry Lego anymore, since they (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.akr)

  Re: Akron/Canton Area Lugnet Users

Well, since the first post I went Target hunting in Stow and Cuyahoga Falls and found NOTHING great... went to Toys R Us and found... Nothing great... went to Walmart in Canton and picked up a couple of small sets and went to the Alliance (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.akr)

  Re: Akron/Canton Area Lugnet Users

I managed to score some stuff at Target when they went to 40% off so I am happy for now. And out of money! I've got buckets of stuff here waiting to go to auction if I can just get motivated to post them! Troy David C. Pyatt <dcpyatt@netzero.net> (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.akr)

  Re: Akron/Canton Area Lugnet Users

Gee... let me know what you got if you're thinking of parting out... maybe I can pick up a couple of things from the luckier Ohioan... :) Well, I DID pick up a set of 8448 tires today... never thought I'd see them on an auction! Drop me an email... (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.akr)