 Local / United States / Ohio / Akron / 4
Re: Akron/Canton Area Lugnet Users
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.akr
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 05:35:56 GMT

Dave,

I've mad some excursions down into the canton area searching for Lego,
mostly at the malls and such.  Quite frankely I was dissappointed.  None of
the KB Toys had much of anything.  One told me that they didn't even carry
Lego anymore, since they were so close to the KB Toy Outlet.

Having said that though, definitely check out the Outlet store every now and
then.  They had the $40 Night Lord's Castle Months before the regular stores
got them.

Troy

David C. Pyatt <dcpyatt@netzero.net> wrote in message
Hello Everyone!

    I guess I'll be the first to admit I'm from the CAK area!  Where are • you
finding your kits in our area?  I found that the Niles TRU has a better
selection that the Belden/Canton TRU...  Where is a good place to find
Technics without driving hours?

Dave