 Local / United States / Ohio / 94
  Doh! Frogot to add you OH guys (Chicago Legofest)

As I posted my notice for the hopefully upcoming Chicago Legofest, I forgot to include the OH local group. I see you guys are planning one of your own, possibly conflicting with the dates for this one. Just thought I'd let you guys know. It would be (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)