 Local / United States / Ohio / 74
  Someone come up with a date...

Well, now all we need for a get-together is a date. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm thinking that a saturday afternoon would probably be the best time. Not to early and not too late, so that those people with long drives ahead of them can make it. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: Someone come up with a date...

(...) Ok I'll throw out 30th as great for me, then 23rd, if we want this month, next month 13th might be best. Classes start back up for me next month, but I have NO idea what day. ;-) Can you tell how thrilled I am at that? Jodi (25 years ago, 10-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: Someone come up with a date...

(...) next (...) have (...) Of course, you would hit the ONE day that I know I am not available! (October 30th!) I have a halloween party for the city, and I am in charge of the haunted house that day! Unless you all want to come up and deal with (...) (25 years ago, 10-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: Someone come up with a date...

(...) Can I come up any way, I just love to scare the little kids!!! ;-) They all have that scream that will make you wish you could deafen yourself instantly! And all you have to do is get one to scream, and that sets off a chain reaction! No I (...) (25 years ago, 10-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

Saturday would probably be best. I can't do the 23rd and Troy can't do the 30th, so I am looking at November. John Matthews (in Columbus) Jodi Neal <LunaTarlun@Prodigy.Net> wrote in message news:FJD4LA.IH4@lugnet.com... (...) Not (...) by (...) be (...) (25 years ago, 10-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)