 Local / United States / Ohio / 78
Re: Someone come up with a date...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 12:43:19 GMT

Saturday would probably be best.  I can't do the 23rd and Troy can't do the
30th, so I am looking at November.

John Matthews
(in Columbus)

Jodi Neal <LunaTarlun@Prodigy.Net> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.us.oh, Troy Cefaratti writes:
Well, now all we need for a get-together is a date.  Anyone have any
suggestions?

I'm thinking that a saturday afternoon would probably be the best time. • Not
to early and not too late, so that those people with long drives ahead of
them can make it.

With my being "in between jobs" (read: unemployed) at the moment, i've
really got no set plans, so whenever the most people can make it is fine • by
me.

I'm also assuming here that it would be at my house, which also doesn't
bother me.  If someone comes up with a more central location, that would • be
fine too.

Troy

Ok I'll throw out 30th as great for me, then 23rd, if we want this month, • next
month 13th might be best.  Classes start back up for me next month, but I • have
NO idea what day.  ;-)  Can you tell how thrilled I am at that?

Jodi