 Local / United States / Ohio / 507
  20% off LEGO @ Meijer

Well, in keeping with discussion of this topic at the gathering last Sunday -- Meijer has a 20% off all LEGO sale right now. The Meijer on Rome-Hilliard road also includes Harry Potter sets under the "all LEGO" umbrella, much to our surprise and (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: 20% off LEGO @ Meijer

Thanks for the information. Since I have to get Christmas presents and don't really get out shopping much, I appreciate the heads-up on sales and other deals. Thanks again! Carolyn Cheney (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)