 Local / United States / Ohio / 507
506  |  508
Subject:
20% off LEGO @ Meijer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 15:06:48 GMT

Well, in keeping with discussion of this topic at the gathering last Sunday --

Meijer has a 20% off all LEGO sale right now.

The Meijer on Rome-Hilliard road also includes Harry Potter sets under the
"all LEGO" umbrella, much to our surprise and delight. We now have most of them.

They also have Gungan Subs (mmm... gray bits for castle..!) discounted to $25.

And for those looking for more blonde female hair (straight and ponytail),
they had a ton of the US Women's Soccer sets.

If you go to that Meijer -- the Toy department manager's name is Jason. I
didn't give him my name but we talked for probably about 20+ minutes last
night and he said he has reasonable information that one of their Christmas
promotions (I forget what he called it exactly) sounds like it will be LEGO
again this year as it has been in the past. So keep your eyes peeled for
Meijer ads towards the end of the month/first of December.

He also confirmed that the SW bundles that were found at the MI Meijer's do
exist here, too, though they are presently out. He believes they'll have
more in shortly.

That's it from the field. Now back to you, Bob, for a look at the forecast...

Joel J