 Local / United States / Ohio / 479
Re: Shell Promo sets sighted in Columbus.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 20:22:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh, Greg Majewski writes:

Last night I saw at least three different Shell stations with the "Lego"
banner. This was while driving from Hilliard to Worthington. There is a very
good chance you can find the sets on the north and west sides of town, but
I'm not sure what sets they have as I didn't go in any of them.

The Shell I mentioned on Wilson Road had all the banners, flags and signs. I
dont' konw what sets they have.

The Shell @ Rome Hilliard Road & Trabue Road on the west side has all of the
sets but only has the pump-top signboards showing sets/pricing and the
corrugated signs they had last time on each pump island.

They have all of the sets inside, though I did not get any of the 1.99 sets.
Got all of the larger sets with a fillup last night. Can't have 'em till my
BD on Monday though. Wife's imperial decree. :)

Joel J