 Local / United States / Ohio / 477
476  |  478
Subject:
Shell Promo sets sighted in Columbus.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 14:19:45 GMT

My wife and I were driving down Wilson last night on the west side and the
Shell just south of the I-70 & Wilson interchange has the 'other' LEGO Promo
sets - the  carwash etc that have been sighted in WA, NC and VA. They have
LEGO flags, banners and signs out front.

So far it's the only station I've seen on this side of town with them set up.

Gonna go in and check it out tonight after work.

Joel J (who hopes to get one of those cool LEGO flags to compliment his LEGO
banner and signs from the last round of promos!)