 Local / United States / Ohio / 473
  Re: Any Lugneters in Ohio, specifically around or near Dayton?

(...) Joel, Thanks for the reply. I think it would be good to maybee try and get something together. I keep trying to show my wife that a man who collects and plays with lego's is somewhat normal. And by normal I mean that other people do it. ;) In (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: Any Lugneters in Ohio, specifically around or near Dayton?

In lugnet.loc.us.oh, David Lairson writes: <snipped> (...) I don't think that any of us are "normal", it's just not wrong. I tell my wife that at least playing with LEGO is creative. They're my main vice and it beats many other possible vices and (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)