 Local / United States / Ohio / 363
Re: BrikWars and a Cleveland Lego gathering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 14:48:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh, Jorge Rodriguez writes:
The all-Star game is July 29 and I think the truck will return sept 9
as well.
  We are thinking about going to the 9/9 game.  We figure that the all-star
game will be pretty packed anyway.  The September game should be a little less
crowded.

  My 4-year-old is into soccer and LEGO, so we figure that she will really
enjoy it.

       Later,
        Gino A...