 Local / United States / Ohio / 359
Re: BrikWars and a Cleveland Lego gathering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 12:41:21 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh, Bram Lambrecht writes:
"Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> writes:
The next 4 weekends are out of the question...

Is the problem that you are unavailable or that your house is
unavailable?
If it's the house, Troy mentioned that we could get together at his
place.
(I could prolly come the next few weekends.  I might be on vacation on
the 15, but I'll be home most of August)
--Bram

The problem is I will be unavailable til the 15th.  Various business trips,
family outings, and holidays, are conspiring against me :)  At any rate, it
seems that we can get a reasonable group of people to Cleveland on the 15th
(if we can figure a way to get Drew up here)

Adrian
--
http://junior.apk.net/~tremor/lego.html