 Local / United States / Ohio / 362
  Re: BrikWars and a Cleveland Lego gathering

The all-Star game is July 29 and I think the truck will return sept 9 as well. Jorge Rodríguez rodriguez.136@osu.edu (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: BrikWars and a Cleveland Lego gathering

(...) We are thinking about going to the 9/9 game. We figure that the all-star game will be pretty packed anyway. The September game should be a little less crowded. My 4-year-old is into soccer and LEGO, so we figure that she will really enjoy it. (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)