 Local / United States / Ohio / 359
  Re: BrikWars and a Cleveland Lego gathering

(...) The problem is I will be unavailable til the 15th. Various business trips, family outings, and holidays, are conspiring against me :) At any rate, it seems that we can get a reasonable group of people to Cleveland on the 15th (if we can figure (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: BrikWars and a Cleveland Lego gathering

(...) any (...) Right now it looks like I'll be on vacation July 8 - 29, so I doubt I'll be able to make it on the 15th. Unless it takes an extra week to finish remodeling the kitchen...which would make my mom very angry :/ --Bram Bram (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)