 Local / United States / Ohio / 280
Re: The Next Ohio Brikwars Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 17:39:10 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh, Adrian Drake writes:
After the discussions in front of the library after we were kicked out (sorry
you left so soon, Drew)

Aww, phooey. Gino told me that we'd be discussing the next Brik War event
here, on LUGNET.

we decided that it might be better to hold the next
BrikWars event in Cleveland, as 3 of the 5 people at that session were from
Cleveland, and Gino has family up here.  (Sorry again, Drew)  I think we might
alternate Cleveland/Columbus meetings, or do something like that if you want
to continue to be involved, Drew.

This message must be directed toward me.....

I can be in Columbus just about any day of the week. I think I might even be
able to go to a Cleveland event via carpooling with Gino. (Or Jeff, if he is
going to this next event.)

Anyway, as we discussed, I am willing to host an event.  I looked at my
schedule, and it seems that I have the following weekends open:

May 6
May 13
May 27 or 28 (depending on Memorial Day Weekend activities)
June 10
June 24

The 6th is out for me. The 27th is out for me.

How is May 13th, for the next event, with everybody?

Anything after July 8th is unclear, but I think open as of right now, but I
rarely schedule things more than 2 months in advance :)

Should we go ahead and decide on one of these dates for the next get-
together?  I think we all had lots of fun, and with a little more preparation,
we should be able to get a lot more destruction going.

Destruction! Destruction! Destruction! Destruction!

Adrian

Drew Lawrence