 Local / United States / Ohio / 279
Re: The Next Ohio Brikwars Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 15:54:52 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh, Matthew Teets writes:
I live in Georgia, not Ohio, but I would still like to see one of your games.
Have you given any thought to having a game at Origins 2000 in Columbus?  I
believe the date is July 13-16th.  I think it would get a lot of interest
there.

We haven't, but that's a very interesting idea.

http://www.wizards.com/origins/org2k/welcome.asp

Looks like if we want to register to hold an event there, we have to do it by
May 5th.  This idea has promise (although the registration fee might suck.)

Adrian