 Local / United States / Ohio / 278
    Re: The Next Ohio Brikwars Meeting —Matthew Teets
   I live in Georgia, not Ohio, but I would still like to see one of your games. Have you given any thought to having a game at Origins 2000 in Columbus? I believe the date is July 13-16th. I think it would get a lot of interest there. Matt (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

        Re: The Next Ohio Brikwars Meeting —Adrian Drake
   (...) We haven't, but that's a very interesting idea. (URL) like if we want to register to hold an event there, we have to do it by May 5th. This idea has promise (although the registration fee might suck.) Adrian (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)