 Local / United States / Ohio / 272
Re: CO BrikWars get together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 06:28:27 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh, Drew Lawrence writes:
As for hieght, we used a brick (brik?) as being one unit.  For 'mechs,
we took the torso, and multiplied the larger two of the three dimensions.

Let me see. My mech's torso's height is 4 "brix." The width is 6 "bumps." The
length is 8 "bumps."
Correct me if I am wrong:
4x6x8 = 192.
192 / 10 = 19.2
19.2, rounded would be 19.

If you go by these guys' rules (which IMHO are pretty good rules), then you
only multiply the larger two of the three dimensions: so for a 4brix x 6dots x
8dots, the larger two dimensions are 6 and 8, giving you a Size of 6x8=48.  48
makes your Mech a Small-class vehicle.  If your mech is a regular ground
vehicle, it costs 48/10 = 4.8CP = (always round up CP costs!) 5 CP.  If your
mech drives on treads or walks on legs, it is a Small Treaded Vehicle and
costs Class# (a Small ground vehicle's class# is 2) + Size/10 or 7 CP total.
Of course, this does not include weapons or pilot.

This is the 100th post in this thread!! Yeeehaaww!

That's a bad sign, it tends to indicate all of us need to get out of the house
more often.

- Mike Rayhawk

    Check out the Official BrikWars Home Page at
   http://www.teleport.com/~rayhawks/brikwars.htm