 Local / United States / Ohio / 234
Re: CO BrikWars get together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 19:47:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh, Gino A. Melone writes:
drew@netpluscom.com (LegoMasterLuke) wrote in
<Fsv6qM.4vs@lugnet.com>:
Yes, I know what you mean. I hinted that if you said pretty please,
I would be your ally, and back up your knights with Gyro rifle
support.
My bad.  I thought you meant 'support', as in, my knights support
firing a gyro.

Nope.

A death spell. Hmmm. I need a reflect spell. ;) There would have to
be some kind of limit on that, like making it a mana-sucking spell,
as that would be a bit toooooo cruel, even for a TL3 army.
Very high UR.  A wizard who could cast it would be very expensive.  A
wizard who could cast it reliably would be incredibly expensive.  It
would also probably be expensive time-wise.  Normally takes two attacks
sort of thing.  Then you could buy up a wizard with multiple attacks per
round.

Heh.... your entire army would probably consist of like 5 of those.

And fun to build. :)
And fun to blow up.  :-)  Hey!  Where is your smiley nose?

My smiley is a boxer.

LegoMasterLuke