 Local / United States / Ohio / 233
Re: CO BrikWars get together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 19:14:28 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh, Gino A. Melone writes:
tremor@apk.net (Adrian Drake) wrote in <Fsv84G.9xG@lugnet.com>:
Depends on the brand.  Sony Mavica cameras use floppy disks.  Mine
is not, unfortunately, a Sony Mavica.  The camera I do have has
storage capacity for 120 or so images.  Any more than that, and I'll
need someone to bring a laptop so that I can dump the images off the
memory card inside the camera.  As long as said laptop has a serial
port and a CDROM, anyway (so I can install the software)
I can bring a laptop (and was thinking to load the rules and such on
it), but it has no CDROM.  It also runs no MS software.  Hmm.  do you
know if your camera supports Linux?  Or rather, if Linux supports your
camera?  I could try to download drivers before the event.

I have no idea.  It's  Kodak DC210+.  You're welcome to see if you can find
any driver information for it.

Adrian