 Local / United States / Ohio / 182
Re: CO BrikWars get together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 23:11:21 GMT

I have an idea. I can call around Columbus and ask various commercial gaming
stores (The Soldiery, on Indianola, for example) and see if they would host
our event. (And if applicable, how much it would cost to rent a backroom.)

Who agrees with this idea? I'm going to call around, and ask for some prices
in a little while. (I might have to do it tomorrow, as today is Sunday, and a
few of them might be closed.)

LegoMasterLuke