 Local / United States / Ohio / 160
  Re: CO BrikWars get together

(...) Thanks. I'm rather partial to it myself :) (...) Where exactly are the asterisk'd people from? I'm from Cleveland, but I have no idea where the other two are from. Here's the reason I ask. I have a fairly good sized house, which has a family (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: CO BrikWars get together

So far we have the following people who've expressed an interest: *LegoMasterLuke (aka Drew Lawrence) Gino A. Melone *Tiffany Vincent *Adrian Drake (way cool name) John Matthews Jorge Rodríguez A star (*) indicates that the person appears to be from (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)