 Local / United States / Ohio / 137
  Re: Ohio builders :)

(...) Same here. I played GURPs for three or so months. (...) The majority demands a weekend ; (...) Do technic figures cost any more points then a regular minifig? Are they any better in a Brik War skirmish? I can create huge hordes of armed (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: Ohio builders :)

(...) According to Chapter 8 of the 2000 rule book, technic figures cost 3 CP, and their only real differences are they make great technix/mechanix, and move at 8" per turn instead of the usual 5". That and they make a much greater target because (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)