 Local / United States / Ohio / *1199 (-20)
  Re: July 3 Public Display - Cleveland Ohio - Solicitation for Participants

(...) Not sure if I'll be able to make it, as I'm leaving on vacation the 4th. However, I will try to stop by at least. --Bram (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: LDraw/POV-Ray Display at Garfield Heights HomeDays

Hi, take a look at my brickshelf gallery. Maybe some of my pictures are useful for you. (URL) Greetings Sven (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX)

  Re: LDraw/POV-Ray Display at Garfield Heights HomeDays

(...) Feel free to use any of my renderings at Brickshelf: Playtable: (URL) ships: (URL) tree: (URL) Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: LDraw/POV-Ray Display at Garfield Heights HomeDays

(...) If you need I can make larger sizes and email to you. I try to keep images small for downloading from the net. Larger sizes will work well directly from your computer. Steve (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX)

  Re: LDraw/POV-Ray Display at Garfield Heights HomeDays

Mike You are welcome to use any of my animations for this project. (URL) Good luck have fun. Steve (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX)

Hi Mike, I still have the pictures submitted for Zwolle. If you like I can send them to you. Please contact me on info at digitalbricks dot nl Jeroen "Mike Thorn" <webmaster!@!robotic...urces.com> wrote in message news:Hy3EHH.sFo@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: LDraw/POV-Ray Display at Garfield Heights HomeDays

(...) Awesome, Mike! Take some pictures, write up an article, and we'll be sure to get this up on LDraw.org! Please, shoot me an email about the event as well -- I'd like to know more about what you're doing and how people react to it. I've only (...) (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX)

  LDraw/POV-Ray Display at Garfield Heights HomeDays

Hello fellow CAD/POV users, For the (URL) Garfield Heights Homedays>, I'm going to be taking my laptop along to display CAD images and LEGO Pov renders in a slideshow-type presentation (endlessly looping for the five hours we'll be there). I myself (...) (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX)

  Re: COLTC to display at Dennison, Ohio's TrainFest from July 30 - August 1, 2004

(...) We dug up some more info about this show, and want to announce an opportunity for fellow Lugnetters to possibly join displaying!! The event is going to be huge!! It is branded the "largest celebration of railroading in 2004". Having spoken (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.town)

  COLTC to display at Dennison, Ohio's TrainFest from July 30 - August 1, 2004

COLTC will have a 30 x 30 foot layout at the Dennison, Ohio Train Festival from July 30 - August 1, 2004. We are still working out the details of the layout, but we have been asked by the TranFest event co-ordinator to bring along Paul Janssen's 4+ (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.oh) !!

  Re: Medieval Townhall

(...) What? Someone counted them all? Who? Certainly not me. Well, I counted 37 of them, but that's it. After that it was just a matter of doing some simple multiplication and adjusting quantities a bit here and there for stuff like the chimney and (...) (20 years ago, 17-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX)

  Re: Medieval Townhall

(...) The fact I didn't do both roofs like this was three-fold: I wanted to finish the buidling over easter weekend, and had "only" 1000 tiles, which would have not been enough to cover all. Second, I wanted some variation, as many of such buildings (...) (20 years ago, 17-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX)

  Re: Medieval Townhall

(...) Wow, I can't believe someone actually counted, I didn't!! Thanks, that number sounds about right (I bet it is), I had 1000 of them available, and am left with about 1/4. Paul (20 years ago, 17-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX)

  Re: Medieval Townhall

Amazing work Paul, like everybody else, I'm blown away by the roof. The entrance is also a great piece of building. The color scheme is perfect, espicially with those bits of red and blue on the corners. Well done. -Keith (20 years ago, 17-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX)

  Re: Medieval Townhall

(...) By my count, it's 727. 323 on the entrance side of the main roof, 326 on the other side, 20 laid flat at the peak, and 58 on the little section over the balcony. (20 years ago, 17-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX)

  Re: Medieval Townhall

(...) Ooops. Are you serious? BTW, did i got to tell you that i'm colour-blind?:-) (...) Sometimes different people in different times have the same idea. It happens. For instance, several mathematicians, in the past, reached to the same results and (...) (20 years ago, 17-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX)

  Re: Medieval Townhall

(...) Not that it matters(it may to her) I saw this style of roof on Suzanne Green (Rich) web site at least a year ago.... (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX)

  Re: Medieval Townhall

(...) Paul this rocks! I can't wait to see it in person.Great use of my fav. colors(all dark :-) ).Chris (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX)

  Re: Medieval Townhall

(...) That is remarkable, and that roof is beautiful! I wish I could afford to buy enough of those 2x2 round tiles in order to do a roof like that. Just great. Now I'm really disappointed that I'm not going to be able to make the Homedays show. I'd (...) (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX)

  Re: Medieval Townhall

Paul, this is an awesome model. I'm sure the picture doesn't do its size justice! I really like how the circular 'tiled' roof looks. Why didn't you use this for all of the roofing? Can't wait to see the interior! James (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact