 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 74
    Re: "The Dutchman" Version 1 is Done! —Wayne Sardullo
   (...) HEHEHEh that rocks. What a set of Twisted Hobbies LEGO/SPUDSHOOTING Whats Next? The Only difference is that my Camber is a 4in x 4in(With Reducer for Rifle Barrel) x 2in T with a Cleanout threaded Cap. and Piezo Electric Barbaque Ingnitor. I (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)

        Re: "The Dutchman" Version 1 is Done! —John Morgan
   (...) Starting fluid spray from local auto store works well. I used a nossle with a thin tube from the wd40 spray to introduce it into the chamber and a coleman lantern igniter for spark. If you happen to have an old bicycle pump around and use a (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)