 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 245
  Re: I'm leaving for two weeks...

Ok John have a good time, I'm sure when you get back there will be some things you need to go over.. I am going to hammerout some more technically stuff for LUCNY.. I'm making a brief announcement today to our local areas only first then we will go (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, lugnet.general)

  Re: I'm leaving for two weeks...

(...) <SNIP> (...) Wayne et all, If you do want to get ahold of me, use my hotmail account as well as my regular e-mail, If I do get to an internet portal, I'll use the hotmail. TJJohn12@hotmail.com Leggodt! -John "Sweating Like A Pig" Rudy (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, lugnet.general)