 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 245
Re: I'm leaving for two weeks...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 22:02:48 GMT

Ok John have a good time, I'm sure when you get back there will be some things
you need to go over.. I am going to hammerout some more technically stuff for
LUCNY.. I'm making a brief announcement today to our local areas only first
then we will go public when everything is in Stone...

Wayne "who is loving this Hot Weather"

In lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, John Rudy writes:
Hi All,
  Just a quick not to tell you all where I am for the next two weeks.
I, as some of you may know, am a Boy Scout.  For the next 13 days I will be
at the National Boy Scout Jamboree @ Fort A.P. Hill, VA (Near Fredericksburg)
Thus, as the Boy Scouts hate technology, especially the internet, I won't be
near a computer for most of that time.  I will, however, be near an
emergency supply of LEGO. :)  Hope I can catch up when I return.
Until Then, Leggodt!

-John Rudy
http://www.geocities.com/TJJohn12

(If anyone is visiting the Jamboree, I'm In The North-East Region,
Subcamp#1, Troop# 115)