 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 214
    updates —Wayne Sardullo
   Hi guys, its been quiet for a while so here some newsgroup stimulation #1 so whats your take on the lego classics and legends? I am personally overwhelmed. my wishlist is almost half answered. the frontend loader had to be one of the best!! going to (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)