 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 179
  Re: 2001 Lego avail. in Syracuse!!

Thanks for the info, I was there today just looking around. I think I have had it with spending money for a long time. I was on a rampage the last 5 months with Lego and now I need to watch it because I have more bills. I'm also a little P.O'd with (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)

  Re: 2001 Lego avail. in Syracuse!!

(...) Although I haven't been on a rampage in a L-O-N-G time, I am intimately familiar with the "bills" problem...lol My car insurance, rent, utilities, etc. have all risen significantly (yet another reason to leave syr). (...) I have similar (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)