 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 165
Re: Hellooo?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 23:42:37 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, John Rudy writes:
[...]
Hey, I didn't go to the sale because I figured you would be there at
opening snapping up all of the good stuff[1], and someone beat you?  Oh, • God,
we have to get an ad in the paper about LUGNET.SYR (My Short Form) We could
have a nice following!

John,
What do you mean by "LUGNET.SYR" ?

--Todd

Just trying to save myself time, I abreviated "lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr"
into "lugnet.syr" Sorry, my bad.

-John Rudy
www.geocities.com/tjjohn12