 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 16
  TRU sales upstate?

Has anybody tried out the TRU sale this week here in upstate NY? I'm planning to drive through Syracuse tomorrow and hoped to stop by the Dewitt TRU to pick some things up, but was wondering if the sale has been confirmed in this area. On a similar (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)

  Re: TRU sales upstate?

(...) The sale is on at TRU! Relatives of mine in Buffalo picked up some things for me = ) I don't know exactly what you are looking for but Dewitt TRU had many of the knights kingdom castle, 3 of the new train (I know it's laim), a dozen 3033s, for (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)

  Re: TRU sales upstate?

(...) ^^^...^^^ Heh heh--I wonder if that means all of this stock came from the Utica store. They have been choking on this inventory for months. I guess that they do not realize I would buy it all up if I could get a good deal on it. Managers there (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)

  Re: TRU sales upstate?

(...) to (...) Just a side note, there are NO shell stations here, none, nada, zippo, zilch! Too bad though, I would like some promo sets... -John Rudy (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)