 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 18
Re: TRU sales upstate?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 15:44:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:

The sale is on at TRU!

Relatives of mine in Buffalo picked up some things for me = )

I don't know exactly what you are looking for but Dewitt TRU had many of the
knights kingdom castle, 3 of the new train (I know it's laim), a dozen
3033s, for instance.  They were stocking Znap when I checked there...some

Wild West Indian sets just reappeared there, along with way overpriced
stingrays and insectoids...

Heh heh--I wonder if that means all of this stock came from the Utica store.
They have been choking on this inventory for months.  I guess that they do not
realize I would buy it all up if I could get a good deal on it.  Managers there
are rather thick-headed and would rather sit on inventory than move it, it
seems.

__Kevin Salm__