 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 150
Re: I'M BACK-(OTHER PICTS)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 03:54:22 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, Wayne Sardullo writes:
Ut oh! looks like wayne will be joining Castle World soon = )

That would be cool but Castle's don't really do anything for me, even though

Well Castles are my current thing...lol...although I really need to improve
the complexity of my designs alot...

sell me what Castle you don't want...I'll give it a good home...

have seen some really nice designs. Actually what I have been thinking about is
more on the Lines of BIG and Unique. I REALLY want to try for a BORG Cube ship,

Ouch, at current price levels, this would be a daunting project to undertake...

While most little this will a Gave me a Heartattack to build, I really thing
that would be a Treat. the other is a Bust or a Borg Head. Not sure what the
deal is with Borg, it was just one of those things I don't think anyone has
done, At least on a Large Scale.

Hey, the Dutch men is approaching Borg cube size = )

OH Boy,  Need to start getting lots of Drk Grey,Grey and Black together.

Ah... the 5 Horsemen of the Oswego Apacolypse...death, pestilence, disease,
famine + SNOW...lol

If I the money I would give you a million dollars for that Guess of the 5th
Horseman "Snow" heheh

                     John

well I will accept a million bricks in lew of $$$!!!