 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 145
Re: I'M BACK-(OTHER PICTS)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 18:23:37 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, Wayne Sardullo writes:
still dating the ames girl?

Heheh, I left that alone for reasons that the police might be showing up at my
door.

I would love to see the Dutchman caboose...Heck, I'm flattered you kept the
name =8^o

Oh you want to see the picts now???
http://www.oswego.edu/~sardullo/lego.html
its at the top of the list within the PROJECTS COMPLETED Table.

Also for fun I was goofing around with some of the Mini-Figs at Work
Today. It was one of those days that I want to forget!
http://www.oswego.edu/~sardullo/gifs/hctb.gif

Ut oh! looks like wayne will be joining Castle World soon = )

Ah... the 5 Horsemen of the Oswego Apacolypse...death, pestilence, disease,
famine + SNOW...lol

                      John