 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 134
  The Deep Void? Where's everyone?

Well, I just wanted to find out if everyone fell off the face of the Planet. I know John has been at least Ebaying, I came across one of his Auctions for items. Selling a Train? Shame on you :) I guess this is where I say I have been doing stuff? (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)

  (canceled)

  Re: The Deep Void? Where's everyone?

(...) I'm still here, and still thinking about a general meeting at the mall. (...) Yeah, I've been playing with WW II ideas all weekend. I got a Pharoah's Tomb <set:5988> at the Noodle Kidoodle Sale and have been playing with all of the tan and (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)

  Re: The Deep Void? Where's everyone?

Heheh, I like the guy with the cotton Hair, heheh, also That Sgt. Pepper Lego stuff was neat! Wayne (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)

  Re: The Deep Void? Where's everyone?

(...) Thanks! That's Doc Brown himself with the cotton hair. He uses super-glue hair gel. The Sargent Pepper and Abbey Road were an after thought, just a tip of the hat to my next endevor. I am in the thought process for a Hard Rock Cafe. Long shot, (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)