 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 136
Re: The Deep Void? Where's everyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 14:09:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, Wayne Sardullo writes:
Well, I just wanted to find out if everyone fell off the face of the Planet.

I'm still here, and still thinking about a general meeting at the mall.

I know John has been at least Ebaying, I came across one of his Auctions for
items. Selling a Train? Shame on you :)

I guess this is where I say I have been doing stuff? Well I've been busy but
decided that this weekend would be a LEGO weekend seeing that its been
raining.
Yeah, I've been playing with WW II ideas all weekend.  I got a Pharoah's
Tomb <set:5988> at the Noodle Kidoodle Sale and have been playing with
all of the tan and grey.

I need to post my new pictures. John I got a matching(Kind of) Caboose for
The Dutchman. Also, The Dutchman is getting a Facelift and I am slowly Cutting
down the size of my Picts so they load alot faster. Maybe I will even redo the
entire page.

Sounds good!  Have you seen my site? Link's in the sig.

Hey John, If I remember correctly you do(did) stuff with Medical Supplies?
I so where could I get a IV Dripper? I need one for my Tracker Cleaner so I • can
Dispense Alcohol.

Later
Wayne

-John Rudy