 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 131
Re: Anybody out there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 16:34:55 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, Ed McGlynn writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:
I know Wayne is on vacation...

How is everyone else doing?

                      John
            (well, one of the johns)

Hi John -

I was out on vacation

Welcome Back!

as well, but I did manage to get to the Construction Site
in Waltham, MA.  Great little store right in downtown Waltham.  Easy to get • to
from the commuter rail.  Got some goodies like European equivalents of our
polybag sets for the small shell race car, go-cart, etc.  Picked up some roof
tiles as well, some yellow truck tour sets, and others.  Friendly, • knowedgeable
staff.

If I had known that you were going there, I would have given you dough for
some red Dacta roof packs and a Yellow semi cab...lol

I shoulda asked first - doh!  My bad.
I've got relatives out there, so I still have connections that can get the
stuff we need from there in a pinch until I return again.

I'm still recovering, so I'll have to go rest up now!
Ed

Microbrews get to you?...lol

Or just the drive?

Mostly the drive - not enough microbrews.  I didn't get a chance to stop into
the brewery just a few doors down from there, but next time I will!

                      John
(temporarily unemployed but defintely not on vacation)