 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 129
Re: Anybody out there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 13:25:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:
I know Wayne is on vacation...

How is everyone else doing?

                      John
            (well, one of the johns)

Hi John -

I was out on vacation as well, but I did manage to get to the Construction Site
in Waltham, MA.  Great little store right in downtown Waltham.  Easy to get to
from the commuter rail.  Got some goodies like European equivalents of our
polybag sets for the small shell race car, go-cart, etc.  Picked up some roof
tiles as well, some yellow truck tour sets, and others.  Friendly, knowedgeable
staff.

I'm still recovering, so I'll have to go rest up now!
Ed