 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 12
  Re: Roll Call

In lugnet.loc.us. (...) If you are referring to the ToyFul Weekend at the NYS fairgrounds in Syracuse, please note that the date is MAY 7, 2000 NOT APRIL 7, 2000 Which happens to be today and a Friday, not a Sunday. Would not want you to go there (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)

  Re: Roll Call

Whoa! Thanks for the heads-up. I was going through Syr. this weekend anyway, and thought I'd catch it. I seem to remember going to one of those shows a few years back, and not much LEGO then either. I didn't expect much, but since I was going to be (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)