 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 112
  Wow On Fire.

Wow, Today was the day to post I guess. Heheh, Toying with other options maybe another good route for us to take is to hit the Webpage scene. I would be willing to tackle this. I'm sure I can find a machine around here to dedicate to it and get it (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)

  Re: Wow On Fire.

(...) Well, I think our merry band of regional builders covers most of the Lugnet/Lego thems/favorites... Castle, Trains, Space, Mindstorms, Pirates, etc. a centralized CNY site w/ links to the individuals would be a great way to increase our (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)