 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 113
Re: Wow On Fire.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 06:33:28 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, Wayne Sardullo writes:
Wow, Today was the day to post I guess. Heheh, Toying with other options maybe
another good route for us to take is to hit the Webpage scene. I would be
willing to tackle this. I'm sure I can find a machine around here to dedicate
to it and get it up. I am busy as hell so the design and structure my be a
little primative. Since I am one of the Net admins here at the college I can
probably give it a name like
http://cnylug.oswego.edu/  The key thing is (FREE) heheh
I would have to get back to everyone on this because of work right now is a
hand full I'm working on about 5 major projects that have to be done by the end
of next week before I go on Vacation!

Idea's for what we could have.

A special Who's who and there speciality, some Picts... and so on.

Well, I think our merry band of regional builders covers most of the
Lugnet/Lego thems/favorites...

Castle, Trains, Space, Mindstorms, Pirates, etc.
a centralized CNY site w/ links to the individuals would be a great way to
increase our presence and share ideas an creations.

Anything else we could discuss.

Well, your vacation will give me time to consider the possibilities and
continue many of my less than complete projects.

I'm sure ths idea could evolve quickly and move in many directions at once...lol

An  Excellent  idea, Wayne!

                         john