 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 111
FYI: Recent discoveries ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 02:57:55 GMT

The TRU at Great Northern had a good supply of all the new SW sets...UCS TIE
+ X-wing, Falcon, MTT, AAT as Wayne noted before...they had a handful of
newer Race and Dino-adventurer sets...I didn't spend much time there...no
great clearance deals, as usual.

Noodle-Kidoodle at Carousel had:

-New 2000 Soccer sets (the players and the field)
-USA soccer promo bus 212 pieces +mini soccer ball
-Mindstorms 1.5 and a few expansion sets
-all of the new Techic Robo riders "in a Can"
-All of the New adventurer sets (except the $5 one)
-UCS TIE only

Interesting to note that their SW ep 1 sets are priced above MSRP (the sith
infiltrator is $34.99)

They have some old stock of Technics, Adventurers, Rock Raiders, and Town
jr. at full retail still...I have my eye on the 6093 FNF, but it's still
89.99 = (

Check them out if you want the Technic sub (good price) or the large
Pnuematic truck for $159...

I didn't check any where else, as I was trying to make it to the Post Office
before it closed.

                             JohnK